Apply for an Urgent Indian Visa
If you have an emergency or urgent need, you may apply for an Urgent Indian Visa or Emergency Visa to India from USA here at www.visasindia.org.
The loss of a loved one, sickness in the immediate family, or court hearings all qualify as valid reasons. The Indian government has made it easier for citizens of most countries to get an eVisa India (electronic Indian visa) for tourism, medical, business, and conference reasons by filling out the application form for an urgent Indian visa available online.
You should know that in certain cases, you need to personally visit the Indian Embassy to get an emergency visa for India from USA.
The Processing of an Urgent Indian Visa
Tourist, medical, medical attendant, business, and conference visas for India require the urgent visa processing. The processing time for an urgent Indian tourist visa is between 24 and 72 hours. This is a good option if you are short on time or have decided to take a last-minute trip to India and want a visa immediately.
What Counts as an Emergency or Urgent?
An emergency is any situation that needs your urgent presence in India, such as the death of a loved one, sudden illness, or any other unanticipated event that requires your immediate presence in India.
When you have an urgent need to go to India for reasons such as tourism, medical care, or business and cannot afford to wait for a lengthy processing time associated with obtaining an Indian visa, you will need to apply for an urgent Indian visa. To help people in need of an emergency visa to India from USA get one as quickly as possible, our staff will work through holidays, after-hours, and weekends. This usually takes between 18 and 24 hours but might take up to 48 hours. If there are enough urgent visa processing agents on board to help the arriving travelers to India, the turnaround time might be just a few days.
Getting an emergency visa for India from USA is a priority for you, and we can help. We work hard to reduce the time required. The Indian government has set up a special facility to speed up visa applications. An urgent Indian visa can be handled by our fast-track team, which is available 24/7.
Things to Keep in Mind When Applying for an Urgent Indian Visa
- You may have to contact the Indian Visa Help Desk if you have an urgent visa request.
- Our management must first provide their stamp of approval for this proposal.
- Accessing this service may cost you more money.
- If a close family has passed away in India, you may need to visit the embassy there to file for an emergency visa for India from the USA.
- Your application will not be considered without complete and accurate information from you.
- Urgent Indian visas are processed on all days except for Indian holidays.
- You shouldn't submit the same information for several applications, or you risk having your submissions dismissed as duplicates.
- In certain situations, such as those involving death or sickness, you may be required to present documentation from a medical facility as proof. Your application for the urgent visa can be denied without such letter.
- Emergency visas can be obtained through the Indian Embassy in the USA if you are present at the embassy by 2 p.m. local time. If you need to contact the Indian embassy for any reason other than a death in the family, illness in the close family, or medical emergency, you may do so through our website www.visasindia.org.
- No matter how you pay, you'll need to provide your photo and a scan of your passport or a photo taken with your phone.
- If you apply for an eVisa India using our website and choose the option for Urgent/Fast Track Processing, you will get your approved urgent Indian visa in the form of an email and may then carry a printed or downloadable PDF copy to the airport.
- Any of India's visa-approved entry points are acceptable for anyone in need of an urgent Indian tourist visa.
Documents Required for an Urgent Indian Visa
- When applying for a medical or emergency visa, you'll need more than just confirmation of death or sickness.
- Passport scans must include at least six months of validity and two blank pages. The suggested maximum size is 4MB.
- You should also bring a current, color picture of yourself. For maximum visibility, a white background is recommended. You could even use a high-quality smartphone camera to click your photo and post it online.
Contact Us to Get the Urgent Indian Visa Instantly
There are many advantages to applying for an urgent Indian visa through India eVisa, including the fact that it is completely paperless, that you are not required to visit the Indian Embassy, that your visa will be valid for travel by air and sea, that payments can be made in more than 133 different currencies, and that applications are processed 24/7. If you rely on us, there is no need to visit an Indian government office to get any stamp on your passport.
Who Is Eligible to Use the Urgent Indian Visa Processing?
The urgent Indian visa processing entails a speedy review of the application and supporting documents. Using this speedy procedure, you may skip the waiting period that commonly happens after submitting a regular application. Only visitors, businesspeople, and those going there for medical reasons may apply for this kind of eVisa to India.
Is There a Guaranteed Delivery Date?
Once the form is completed, payment is received, and a passport photo and scan are submitted, the usual time for an urgent delivery is three business days. However, the immigration agency makes no promises about how long the delivery will take. An Indian visa application, no matter how urgent, might sometimes experience a delay. For instance, if the applicant lists a hotel on the application, which the immigration office knows may be an issue, the application could be denied.